2/26 from 12:30 – 3 pm – Healthy Earth, Healthy You Fair
Join St. James Church & School on Sunday, February 26 from 12:30 – 3 pm as they explore what you can do to improve the health of the planet and by doing so also improve the health of your family and yourself.
This family friendly event will show you opportunities for healthy action through discussions with local environmental leaders Tim Darst of Kentucky IPL, Sarah Lynn Cunningham from Louisville Climate Action Network, and Kyle Kramer from the Passionist Earth and Spirit Center. There will also be fun and engaging workshops for children and teenagers to get them involved in creating a more healthy word. The event will conclude with food and drinks during a local environmental, nature and garden fair where groups and organizations will have booths available to provide you more resources and information to care for earth and family.
Schedule for the day’s events:
- 12:00 – 1:30 – Nature activities for children and teens (at St. James School)
- Ages 3 – 6 – Backyard crafts with St. James School teachers
- Ages 7 – 10 – Backyard crafts with The Louisville Nature Center
- Ages 11 – 14 – Setting up your backyard habitat with the Nature Conservancy and Cornell Lab program Habitat Network
- 12:30 – 1:30 – Discussion with noted Environmentalists and Conservationists (at St. James Church)
- Featuring Tim Darst of Kentucky IPL, Sarah Lynn Cunningham of Louisville Climate Action Network, and Kyle Kramer of the Passionist Earth and Spirit Center
- 1:30 – 3:00 – Local food and drinks with environmental, garden and nature booths
Don’t miss out on this fun and informative event! For more information please visit www.stjamesbluejays.com or call David Doll at (502) 418-5293.
Posted in Events
Comments are currently closed.